Zotac Atom D510 1. 66 Ghz Dual-core Mini Dtx Wi Fi Intel Motherboard With Ion Graphic Card NM10-B-E-IONReviews
- 10 USB ports (6 on back panel, 4 via pin header), 1 Serial port header, 1 HD Audio Port (Line-in, Line-out, Mic-in), 1 PS/2 keyboard port
- Intel Atom D510 (dual-core), Processor clock: 1. 66 GHz, Intel Hyper Threading technology, Intel NM10 Express chipset, Zero-noise passive cooling
- NVIDIA ION graphics processor, Engine Clock: 589 MHz, Unified Shaders: 16, Shader Clock: 1402 MHz, 512MB DDR3 memory
- NVIDIA CUDA technology, NVIDIA Pure Video HD technology, Microsoft Direct X 10. 1 compatible, Microsoft Direct Compute compatible
- DDR2-667/800, 2 x 240 pin DDR2 DIMM slots, Up to 4GB ram, 1 PCI Express x16 (single lane), 1 PCI Express x1 (occupied by ION GPU), 1 Mini PCI Express
Energize your computing experience with the ZOTAC ION Upgrade Kit featuring a ZOTAC little form factor motherboard and ION graphics card for computing that goes beyond straightforward web browsing. Combining a ZOTAC tiny form element motherboard and ION graphics card enables users to benefit from the CPU for general system usage even though the highperformance ION graphics processor is accessible for premium tasks such as high definition video playback, Open CL, Direct Compute and NVIDIA CUDA powered applications. NVIDIA CUDA, Open CL and Direct Compute compatibility enables the ZOTAC ION Upgrade Kit to accelerate everyday tasks with the ION graphics processor - which includes video and image editing - for performance that rivals higher finish systems while delivering a greater worth. Hardware decode acceleration of high-definition video formats for example H. 264, VC-1, WMV, Div X, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 for ultra-smooth video playback of your favorite Blu-ray titles and movie files while Adobe Flash Player 10. 1 video acceleration enables flawless playback of streaming high definition Internet video from sites such as You Tube, Vimeo, Hulu and much much more using the ZOTAC ION Upgrade Kit.
Copyright © 2019 - Zotac Motherboards